Job ID 2350
Salary (£) £25,000 - £32,000
Contact Email email@example.com
Our client, a well established architectural practice are seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their expanding team in Perth. The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects within the high-end residential, hotel, commercial and luxury residential sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a company with a pipeline of exciting projects and who are rapidly expanding. Part II’s of all levels are invited to apply. Our client uses ArchiCAD software within the office, so experience of using this would be advantageous, however not essential. On a daily basis the successful Part II Architectural Assistant will be responsible for working on a range of projects within a number of sectors, working on a project through all RIBA Stages, produce hand drawings and presentations for a variety of projects and developing projects. The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will work alongside a talented team of Technologists and Architects gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join an established practice that have a strong pipeline of work within the exciting luxury, high-end sector.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Work across all RIBA stages on a variety of exciting high-end and luxury residential / commercial projects
- Produce high-quality drawings on ArchiCAD software
- Produce tender packages, complete surveys on site and producing planning applications
- Participate in meetings with external consultants / clients
- Problem solve and demonstrate an understanding of the architectural process, both in design and construction
- Go on site visits
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Masters in Architecture
- Live in or around the Perth area
- Prior experience within an architectural practice (This can be at Part I level)
- Hard working & motivated
- Able to work well within a team
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£24,000 – £32,000 DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.