Job ID 2373
Salary (£) £38,000 - £50,000
Contact Email email@example.com
We are currently representing a well-established, medium sized, design led practice in Central London that are actively looking for a Project Architect to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join and develop within a talented, award-winning practice.
Our client offer a range of services at all stages of project development within the Residential, Commercial and Hospitality sectors. Projects range up to the value of £50 million. The Project Architect is expected to have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience within at least one of these sectors.
The Project Architect is required for bespoke design of both specialist residential and hotel focus and is required to have excellent detailing experience as well as significant on site / construction stage delivery experience too. The Architect / Project Architect will be expected to produce high-end, bespoke designs for a range of projects, deliver projects on site, and resolve any issues that arise as well as working closely with clients and contractors. This practice use AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis so a good knowledge of these software’s is essential. Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp is also used so a knowledge of these is beneficial.
Project Architect Position Overview
- Work on a range of developments within the Residential, Commercial and Hospitality sectors
- Deliver projects on site
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation, covering all RIBA stages.
- Work closely with clients and contractors
- Produce high-end, bespoke designs
- Resolve any issues that arise
- Work within all RIBA Stages / Initially RIBA Stages 3-4
- Work with AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis
Project Architect Position Requirements
- Living in or around the London area
- Relevant Degree Qualified – Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Experience
- Excellent 3D design ability
- Ability to work on RIBA Stages 3-4
- Comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Proficient in Revit and / or AutoCAD
Project Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary; £38k – £50k (DOE)
- Holiday; 20 Days (Rising to 25 days with service) & Christmas Break & Bank Holidays
- Health / Life Insurance
- RIBA Membership Fees Paid
- Flexible Working Hours
- Discretionary Bonus
- Social Events
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.