Job ID 3378
Salary (£) £40000 - £45,000 per year
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A multi-award-winning architecture practice with a presence across the UK is looking for a Senior Architect.
Due to continued growth & success in their portfolio, they are looking to add to their existing team in Birmingham and support hybrid working with a combination of office and home-based working available.
This fantastic opportunity will be ideal for an ambitious architect who is keen to flourish in a busy studio. You will have both design and technical skills and a strong eye for detail.
Role & Requirements
- ARB Registered Architect with 5+ years post-Part 3 experience
- Experienced in UK-based Projects
- Multi-sector experience is preferred ideally in any of the following
- Residential (Apartments/Student Accommodation)
- Hospitality (Hotels/Leisure)
- Design and technical skills teamed with a strong eye for detail.
- Revit proficiency is preferable (professional project experience will be considered)
- Project & Team Leading responsibilities
- Proven skills in managing and delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Support various working relationships with colleagues, clients, consultants, contractors, third parties, and suppliers
- Flexible approach to deal with the varying project & business needs
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Salary: Competitive salary offered commensurate with experience
- Working hours: 37 hours per week (Hybrid Working – home and office)
- 31 days holiday inclusive (inclusive of public holidays) increasing with service
- Support with career progression and education
- BUPA Health Cash Plan
- Annual bonus
If you are looking for a practice that offers excellent work/project satisfaction with personal & professional development and a starting salary of £40,000 – £45,000 per annum, apply and get in touch to find out more.
They are an equal-opportunity employer. Celebrating and supporting diversity and committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment throughout the employee lifecycle.
For more information or to apply, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Andy Watkins on 07498 564 449. Or submit your CV & Portfolio for consideration to email@example.com
Pelle Recruitment is an Architecture & Design specialist agency, all details will be held in confidence and applications will only be made once we have discussed the role/company that is hiring.