Job ID 2890
Salary (£) £35k - £45k
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently representing a well-established Architectural Practice, based around the Harrogate area that is actively looking for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to build and develop their career within a talented, growing team.
Our client is looking for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist with a minimum of 5 years professional experience. This practice specialises within the High-End Residential and Commercial sectors. Projects include new builds, refurbishments, extensions and fit-outs. It is essential for the Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to have professional experience within at least one of these sectors.
The successful Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist will be responsible for managing projects, work closely with clients, attending site, working through inception to completion, oversee projects as well as use AutoCAD on a daily basis.
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work on a range of high-end Residential and Commercial developments
- Produce technical drawings for a variety of projects
- Attend site
- Job Running
- Work closely with clients
- Work projects from inception through to completion
- Oversee projects and manage projects
- Resolve any problems that may arise quickly and professionally
- Use Revit on a daily basis
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Harrogate area
- Relevant Degree Qualified; Minimum 5 Years Professional Experience
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations
- Highly motivated with a brilliant work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience Job Running on site
- Experience within the High-End Residential or Commercial sectors
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £35,000 – £45,000 (DOE)
- Holiday; 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Car Allowance
- Career Progression
- Hybrid Working
- Social Events
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.