Job ID 2356
Salary (£) £35,000 - £50,000
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well-established architectural company are seeking a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their expanding team in Perth. The successful Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects within the high-end residential, hotel and commercial sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist with a few years’ industry experience to join a growing team with a pipeline of exciting projects. Our client uses ArchiCAD software within the office, so experience of using this would be advantageous, however not essential. The successful Architectural Senior Technician / Technologist should have excellent technical ability and should be able to provide a high-quality portfolio. A few of the responsibilities include; liaising & working alongside Architects within the office, producing surveys on site, producing tender packages and producing high-quality drawings on ArchiCAD.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to progress their career further within a busy, thriving office, working on an array of different projects.
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Work across all RIBA stages on a variety of residential, high-end and commercial projects
- Liaising with surveyors & stakeholders
- Participate in meetings with external consultants / clients
- Go to site visit/meetings
- Mentor Junior members of staff
- Produce solutions to any problems that occur during construction
- Produce high-quality drawings on ArchiCAD software
- Produce tender packages, complete surveys on site and producing planning applications
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Relevant qualification (Ba/Bsc or HND/HNC)
- Excellent technical ability
- Live within a commutable distance to Perth
- 5 years’ + experience as an Architectural Technician / Technologist
- Hard working & motivated
- Able to work well within a team
- Contract administration experience (advantageous)
Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£35,000 – £47,000 DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.